Today’s inspiration for the photo challenge is Wanderlust. When I first saw that, I thought, “Damn, I used all my best ones last week for the Earth Challenge”, but you know what? I take a lot of pictures when I visit places, so consider this the next installment πŸ˜€

If you want to see last week’s photos about some of the wondrous place I’ve seen on Earth, you can click onΒ Earth and the Wonders I’ve Seen.

I’ll also include links to posts I’ve written about my travels to the specific photos. So if you’d like to see more, go and click. Or not. I’m not your boss πŸ˜›

20170402_123125

Wanderlust inspires us all to travel. You see incredible things that you didn’t think you would. Sometimes this happens while sitting in a plane, and the clouds seem like you could almost touch them.

20170401_094717

In Fiji, you find clear blue seas and white sand beaches. The most incredible part is that the water is warm, and there’s so much life to see underwater, not too far from the shore.Β Honeymooning in Fiji.

Can’t forget my recent trip to Peru that I keep (and won’t stop) bringing up πŸ™‚

IMG_0747

The Salkantay Trek took us through hills, lakes, mountains..and the top of the Amazon rainforest.Β Salkantay Trek.

IMG_0516IMG_0498

The cities had elaborately decorated town squares, and colourful markets with homemade goods to sell.Β Arequipa

IMG_0945

Our stay in the Amazon rainforest led me to some strange and wondrous sights. Like giant lilypads that I might be able to sit on (I didn’t try though).

Also, through the rainforest and Iquitos combined, I got to get near lots of animals that I rarely see. More links here –Β Amazon Rainforest,Β Iquitos.

2016-09-03 10.51.26

One of my favourite spots in Sydney is the Chinese Garden of Friendship. It feels like you’re stepping in another world, within Sydney itself. You can read more here atΒ Chinese Garden of Friendship.

Finally, sometimes you don’t have to go far to discover new places.Β Tongariro Crossing, one of my very first posts if you’re interested!

Thanks for reading and letting me show more of my pictures from my travel!

29 thoughts on “Wanderlust

• AdashofJhaee

Thanks for the tour ang! 😊 and youre right sometimes you dont have to travel far. 😊😊 have a great day πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Janeth, you have a great day too! πŸ™‚

• randomthoughtsbyhaya

Amazing pictures!

• PaperPuff

Wow, you have travelled a lot. Some great trips and super photos. Hope you get to do it some more!

Thank you!! I really hope so too πŸ˜€

• Victoria Affleck

Beautiful pictures! 😍 X

• Beyoutiful

Nice pics!!

• Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge-Wanderlust – WoollyMuses

• Cate

Oh my goodness everything looks so beautiful!! Your trip to Peru must have been amazing; all of those animals are so exotic

I’ve yet to have another adventure like that one πŸ˜„
      I was over there for a month during my gap year from uni. πŸ™‚

• Natalie Vinh

I always have constant wanderlust! Great pictures, Angela!

Thanks Natalie, I love that term wanderlust. It’s such a fitting term πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• travelnerdplans

great pictures! I hope to get to Peru one of these days…

It’s incredible! I hope you get to go one day! There’s so many other places I want to get to one day too. So many places to visit, but so little time (and money lol)

• travelnerdplans

Darn time and money πŸ˜› I am with you there.

• Pingback: Wanderlust: Bike Ride | What's (in) the picture?

• lauzieslifestyle

These are stunning photos! The beach is so beautiful.

Thank you! The beach was so nice πŸ˜€

• xoJenny

I love these wanderlust post just so that I can wanderlust virtually! That water in Fiji makes me with I could just jump right in there!!!

xo, JJ

I also love virtual wanderlust! It’s the reason why I joined Instagram in the first place XD
      The water was so nice in Fiji! We swam around for ages, snorkelling and following all the colourful fish around πŸ˜€

• xoJenny

That is seriously goals!!!! I’ve never done snorkeling before either….gosh I need to get the ball rolling hahah

• Rejoice A

Loving your pictures and Fiji looks FAB!!

Fiji is incredible! Thank you for your kind words and stopping by πŸ˜„

• Anna Love

Lovely!

• mainepaperpusher

Fantastic photos and a great post!