The theme for this week’s Daily Post Photo Challenge is Danger!

Here’s my little post about some of the (smaller) dangers we face, and the thrill we get from them.

What’s life without a little danger, or a little risk?

IMG_20161231_102333

We go to (not super) extreme lengths to get a really good shot. We know the risk, so we can take precautions and be careful, and get that amazing photo.

20160906_145153

We go to zoos to get close to dangerous animals and see them up close. We trust the zookeepers to keep us safe, rely on their knowledge to provide  a safe, yet thrilling experience.

20160909_131346

20161105_131828 (1)

We go to amusement parks and festivals for the rides. The danger leads to excitement, it gives you a thrill that makes you scream. Afterwards, you’re either left shaking with relief, or wanting more. (For those interested, I fall in the former category. They’re too much for little old me now, my younger self would be disappointed).

20170115_141600

20170115_142410 (1)

Bugs always give me a personal sense of danger. They’re small, but so scary for some reason. Wasps in general can go suck it.

Now this last one isn’t a photo by me, but they are the biggest danger in my world.

Image result for lego

Lego pieces can also suck it. I stood on one when I wasn’t wearing shoes at the centre yesterday. They are a hazard and a danger to people not wearing shoes everywhere, and they must be stopped.

That’s it for this one! This was a harder theme for me, but I’m happy with what I’ve come through with  😀

Thanks for reading!

23 thoughts on “Danger!

• OrchidsAndSweetTea

Haha! I love this post! There’s such truth to everything you’ve stated. We all do dangerous things one way or another in hopes that the pleasure makes it all worth it. Great post! 😊

Thank you! This was fun to think about and find photos to post 🙂

• OrchidsAndSweetTea

You’re so welcome! Yes, I could only imagine! It was definitely fun to read! 😊

• Dippy-Dotty Girl

Ahahaha, well done with the anti-climax. Indeed ban all lego blocks and have a disgruntled world at your door. Who will save you?

I thought it would be best to end with something that just needs to be said XD
      I personally love building with lego, but for the love of everything, don’t leave any pieces on the floor 🙁
      I will step on it.

• Dippy-Dotty Girl

I do not speak for myself so I will be not at your door 😉 I might just pop in for some cookies though.

Oh my, lego blocks are the devil!! Step in one and you know true pain!!

Yep, I’ve done that way too many times in my life. Always knocks you down and leaves you like that, cradling your foot…

It feels like you’re going to die!!!!!

• Everything EmmZeeBee

I used to love roller coasters when I was younger….but, I’ve seen too many disaster videos on youtube to go near them now 😅

Oh yes, that would do it 😂
      That’s what I did with bungee jumping videos. Noooo thank you

• PaperPuff

HaHa! Fun post. I agree about the Lego. It is lethal…

• Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge-Danger – WoollyMuses

• AdashofJhaee

I like your interpretation of the theme ang! 😊

• Pingback: Danger: No Nukes 1982 | What's (in) the picture?

• Hammad Rais

Nice snaps with some great thoughts 🙂

• Madame Zenista

Such interesting pictures for the weeks theme, Angela. Legos- yes yes yes! Ouch they hurt when you are least expecting them under your busy feet!

Thank you! And yes, legos are definitely a big unexpected danger 😀

• Anna Love

Nice photos and looked like you had fun regardless