I have been meaning to do this tag for a while! I love this, as it’s a great way to show support for other blogs, and has led me to finding some cool new blogging friends 😀
- Say who create the Tag and provide a link to their blog;
- Do a blog post showing your Tag;
- Add the logo to the post;
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
A message from the creator herself:
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
So, technically I wasn’t tagged. But Cheila recently made a post inviting everyone to take part. So this is me, taking part. I do suggest everyone go over and check out Cheila. She posts daily about her life, thoughts, wellbeing, and will also let us know what she plans to do that day, with an update at the end of the day. I find this inspiring, because I hardly get things done that I should.
Let’s start with the blogs that have recently started, or that I have recently come across.
This blog is for all the worms, and is run by the amazing Alli!
- I don’t remember how I stumbled across Alli’s blog, but I’m so glad I did. Her writing style is hilarious and quick witted. I feel like she’s talking directly to me, and each post has me cracking up.
- Alli’s blog is a mixture of thoughts, ramblings, reviews and everything from her life. Which means you don’t know what you’re going to get, but you know it’ll be good.
- I have been enjoying her 101 series. She’s only done Zambia and Oman, but I hope she does more eventually, because I learnt a lot, and I was also laughing the whole way though.
By no means a small blog, but one I have recently come across.
- I love the images she comes up with for each post. They make the blog look so much crisper, if you get what I mean
- The content of the blog is so much fun to read. She shares her thoughts, rants and ramblings with us in a laidback, easy to read way.
- She posts daily, and I never know what to expect. But I know that I’m going to enjoy what she comes up with.
Another recent find. The owner of this blog does crafts, mostly cards.
- The cards that she ends up making are all so beautiful! I love looking at them all, and wondering what she’ll come up with next.
- She lists the supplies she uses, so that you can give making the card a go yourself if you’re so inclined
- She also talks about the inspiration or idea behind each creation, which I always find interesting.
This blog is run by the wonderful Kana.
- Her blog shares her thoughts, encounters and adventures. She is also going to Canada soon, so I’m excited to see some travel posts!
- Her writing style is easy, laidback and most importantly, fun to read!
- I love her art style, it’s what caught me eye in the first place. It’s so cute and each post normally has one attached, to the topic at hand. This is from Places I Want to Travel.
This blog is run by Linda. I found Linda’s blog through Mrs. S. LDN (another amazing blogger). Not that recently, but not that long ago either.
- Since I have begun to follow her blog, I have had so much fun reading all her posts about her adventures and thoughts. She has such a great way of writing and her personality really shines through the words.
- Her photos (taken by future husband Brett) are always beautiful, as are her outfits.
- She has been very supportive of my blog since we started following each other, and I always look forward to seeing what she’ll be up to next.
Okay, now for the blogs who have been doing this for a bit longer, and seem to know what they’re doing (at least to me!)
I’m sure many of you will know Jenny. I love her blog so much, it’s so much fun to read, and she has also been really supportive of my own blog which means so much to me!
- Weekend recaps. I love seeing what Jenny and Andrew get up to on their weekends. They always seem to end up going somewhere fabulous and taking lots of gorgeous photos to share with us all!
- Her posts are really nice to read. She has writing skills, and I’m always hooked till the very last word.
- Collaborations. I love the collaborations Jenny has going at the moment. From the 52 Week Blog Challenge with Britt to the “A Girl Can Dream” collab with Jacqueliine Joy, they are all enjoyable to read, and I can’t wait to read more of them.
I am still not sure of your real name, but in my head I call you Deedee. I hope that’s okay 🙂
- She has been supportive of my blog since almost the beginning. I don’t remember who followed who first, but we share a love of travel and rambling (and food!)
- The pictures on her blog are always amazing, her captions also have a way of bringing you into the moment the photo was taken. A very impressive skill
- Her writing is funny and informative. Rambles will come, but you will also get a wealth of information about the place she is visiting, on top of all those lovely photos.
So there are many other blogs out there (both those I have followed recently, and those who I’ve been following for a while) that I wanted to include. But I will restrict myself as otherwise this post will never end.
Be sure to check out all the cool people listed above if you don’t know of them already 😀