Welcome to another tag! This time I was nominated to do the Travel Tag by Pearl who blogs over atΒ The Pearly Life. Thanks so much for the nomination Pearl!!Β I’ve been really lucky to have done a decent bit of travelling, so this tag should be lots of fun πŸ™‚

What is your favourite place that you have visited?

Machu Picchu! It was so amazing and mystical. It literally is a hidden world, and the trek made me feel like I had earned my visit there! πŸ˜€

If you could visit anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?

Just cause it’s stuck in my head, I would say the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida.

Image result for wizarding world of harry potter

Image result for wizarding world of harry potter

Image result for wizarding world of harry potter

Image result for wizarding world of harry potter

Image result for wizarding world of harry potter shops

Someone teleport me here ASAP.

Would you rather go on a city holiday or a beach holiday?

Both are appealing, and I would love to go on either! But since my last trip was technically a beach holiday (Hello Fiji!), so I will say city holiday for now. Preferably somewhere in Europe!

Image result for city holiday
Prague, anyone?

My top three holiday essentials are…

Passport, phone and laptop πŸ˜€ (the obvious choices really)

Image result for passport, phone and laptop
Here’s a stock image, as I can’t take flat lays for the life of me, one day I will try…

Are you an over packer or an underpacker?

I err to the side of overpacking. I would hate to forget anything.

Image result for overpacking
Me.

What is your favourite thing about holidays?

I love the thrill of exploring somewhere new. Being in a different land, different culture, different timezone, different sights πŸ˜€

Would you go rather on holidays with family or friends?

I think it depends on the trip really. But I think I’d prefer family, as most of my close friends are already living overseas or out of town. I would love to travel more with Rory πŸ™‚

What is the most adventurous dish you’ve tried in another country?

I chickened out of trying cuy in Peru. (It’s guinea pig basically)

Image result for peru guinea pig

So actually, I haven’t tried anything too adventurous XD

Who do you want to do this tag:

And anyone else who wants to join in!

46 thoughts on “Travel Tag

• starringpamela

Thank you for tagging me! It honestly looked so fun that I was thinking of my own answers along with reading yours. I’m also super obsessed with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right now!!!

It’s such a great tag! I look forward to reading your answers one day πŸ™‚
      And ive always been obsessed with the Wizarding World of HP! I want to go so bad but it’s so far away!

• starringpamela

Hopefully we get to go someday! Tell Rory you need honeymoon #2! πŸ˜‚

• travelnerdplans

Great post, Angela, and thanks for the tag. Can’t wait to get started on it! πŸ™‚ Your pictures of Machu Picchu are just gorgeous. <3 I hope to go there someday. I am waiting to win the darn lottery (and since I do not buy lotto tickets, I suppose I am still waiting to find a winning ticket magically pinned to my windshield wipers or something πŸ˜› )

You’re welcome! I cant wait to read your answers πŸ˜„
      And I too am waiting for that magic lottery ticket to drop out of the sky into my lap πŸ˜‚

• travelnerdplans

Dang, the lottery fairy needs to get her tail in gear! πŸ˜›

• travelnerdplans

Oh and for the record, no guinea pig delight for me either. I would be picturing my childhood pet guinea pig, Trinculo.

• iwannabealady

Thanks for the nomie, Angela. You like “nomie”? I just came up with that πŸ™‚ Macchu Picchu does look so mythical. I would love to be up there in the clouds, stepping on that soft grass. Goodness, what a dream…

I love nomie! I think it’ll catch on πŸ˜„

• iwannabealady

All I a day’s work, haha. I’ve written and responded to my travel tag questions. Now I’ll just have to type it up tomorrow!

I’m looking forward to reading it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Natalie Vinh

Thanks for the tag!

You’re welcome Natalie πŸ˜„

• BeaFreitas

Angela, these pictures are so incredible !!

• Azra

So many lovely photos. I love traveling, can’t wait for summer to travel more. xx

• Gluecksgeist

I want to go to the wizarding world of Harry potter for so so bad!!! And so cool that you’ve been to Machu Picchu. Xx great post

Thanks Anni! It would be so cool to visit the Wizarding world! And Machu Picchu was definitely amazing πŸ™‚

• Hannah

I’d love to go to the Wizarding World and Harry Potter πŸ™‚

• Pingback: Travel tag – Bold, changeable life

You’re welcome to come to Lisbon πŸ™‚

Portugal would be pretty cool to visit πŸ˜€

• Dippy-Dotty Girl

Those pictures of Machu Picchu are gorgeous. They are giving me aspirations here. I would say take up Cheila’s invite for Lisbon. It is one of the cities that got to me as soon as I lay eyes on it. Prague is bloody gorgeous too and may you soon get to be a child in Florida. If you are in London, there is a Warner Bros. Harry Potter studio tour in a town called Watford near London I will do the travel tag soon my love. Sounds a lot of fun! xx

Yay! I can’t wait to read the tag πŸ™‚
      Lisbon, Prague, Florida and London, I will keep then in mind πŸ˜€

• thepearlylife

Thanks for doing the tag! That guinea pig looks delicious 😍 I would love to try that haha and Machu Picchu looks heavenly 😳😳

Pearl || thepearlylife.wordpress.com

A part of me wishes I tried it, but I was too freaked out at the thought of it XD
      Machu Picchu is definitely a wonder to see πŸ™‚

• andreeatheodorablog

Wow❀❀https://andreeatheodorablog.wordpress.com

• handmade habit

Gorgeous photos, Angela! I have always wanted to see Macchu Picchu – thank you! πŸ™‚

Thank you! It really is an amazing sight πŸ™‚

• elizafaith00

Thinking about doing this tag! Love the photography as usual πŸ˜‰ E

Thank you! You should go for it Eliza! This tag was a lot of fun πŸ˜€

• AdashofJhaee

I would love to see machu picchu someday and yes! Prague too 😊 thanks for the tag Ange 😊 it’s funny how i click on my name just to make sure it’s me lol. It didn’t notify me πŸ™‚

You’re welcome for the tag! And yeah, I’ve realized yesterday, that I should link to a post, rather than just the blog, that way you’ll get notified of the nomination! πŸ˜€
      I can’t wait to read your post πŸ™‚

• Pingback: Travel Tag – Life off Uneven Pavement

• Pingback: Tag Me Tuesday – Travel Tag! – Starring Pamela

• Pingback: Bonus Round #3 – lifeofangela

• Alexandra

I would love so much to visit Machu Picchu πŸ™‚ It is on my travel list :p

It’s definitely worthy of being on your travel list! It was incredible πŸ™‚

• Alexandra

All your photographs say it all πŸ™‚

• bharatjp

Awesome posts tags ! I would like to be one among you guys ! Am just a beginner blogger ! So if u guys can read my travel blog and comment about my posts it will be great and also I would like to be with ur team to be in one post ! Please do revert me ur thinking about this ! πŸ™‚

Hi πŸ™‚
      Welcome to the blogging world, I’ll be happy to check out your post πŸ™‚