Day 17 is about the Goals for my blog.
I have a few goals in mind for Life of Angela.
Here are my current ones:
- Currently, I want to keep up with daily blogging. I haven’t missed a single day since I started, I’m now also up to two or three posts a day, which is crazy.
- I will see through the 30 Day Blogging Challenge with the ever amazing Maggie and Cheila 🙂
- I want to finish my A-Z Challenge of TV shows, it doesn’t get as much traffic as my other posts. but I’m committed to finishing it. Once I complete it I can give myself a pat on the back, cause I’m starting to struggle with some letters XD But it’s a challenge! And I will also see it through.
- I want to continue doing the Weekly Photo Challenges through Daily Post. I love finding out the new theme, and trying to come up with my own interpretation or spin on it.
- I also want to stick with doing weekly TBT posts, it’s fun to look back and decide which story I want to share with you guys.
- Keep up to date with reading all of your posts. This is where I lose track of time the most. I get so into reading your posts and stories, that I get annoyed that I have to head back to work, or that I have some errand to do. But it’s important to enjoy life too. I’m starting to find that balance.
Here are some future goals:
- I have never been one to aim for many followers, but this blog has surpassed every expectation I had. I thought it would be nice to reach 100, and I’m already past 400 at a few months in! I like the roundness of the number 1000. But that feels far away. For now, I’m enjoying where my blog is at, and the community that I’m a part of 🙂
- Go self-hosted. I have been considering this for a while. However, I am trying to keep a tight lid on money because of our current plans. I am hoping towards the end of the year though, I might consider making the change. I will definitely let you guys know if I do, and give myself time to work it all out.
- Videos. I’ve posted a few videos on here through YouTube. But I like the idea of one day making videos, on top of posts. I don’t think I would ever go full vlogger, because I am more comfortable typing on a computer, than speaking in front of a camera. But I would like to explore that avenue.
I’m happy to see where my blog will go. I’m still having so much fun, and I hope to keep carrying that momentum!
Thanks for reading all!