Kristyn, from Travel Nerd Plans tagged me to do the Smile Tag. She tagged me in her comments which is crazy sweet, as this tag is simply the best!

Bea also did this recently. As have a lot of you, but I didn’t save the URLs, so I will just say that I have seen this around a lot, and it’s such an amazing tag.

Here’s a message from the creator herself:

Here’s how it works…

Ciarralorren, creator of The SMILE Tag, wants to see your smiles! If you are nominated for this tag (which I hope all of you are), then simply post a photo of yourself smiling! There really are no rules for this tag. You can post as many pictures with as many people as you’d like solely under the condition that you are smiling in the photo or looking back at the photo makes you smile! It’s really quite simple. If you’d like, also share the story or stories behind the photos you post to let your followers gain more of an insight of who you are and what makes you happy. Or don’t! It’s really up to you! !Truthfully, it doesn’t matter how you interpret this tag, so long as you spread joy and happiness around the Internet and in doing so within your own life. Let’s all be happy and share our smiles!
Just keep the tagging along and TOGETHER, let’s create a mass movement of happiness! So start posting and tagging people now! Go, go, go!!

How awesome is that!!

Things that make smile:

Let’s start with the obvious, Rory. I’m still so happy that I have found someone so amazing who is thoughtful, sweet, clever, weird, and crazy enough to want to spend his time with me, let alone marry me.

Family. You guys know how important my family is. They are so lovely, supportive, encouraging and again weird. I love when we get to spend time together.

Travel. I love that I have been able to see a small portion of the world! I’m also happy that I took so many photos of said travels, as looking back on them always makes me smile.

Food. I love fooooood! Seeing pictures of it, eating it, smelling it, staring at it..especially if it’s sweet.

Now let’s pass the tag on!

As always, it’s up to you to accept the nomination 🙂

Keep smiling 🙂

35 thoughts on “The Smile Tag

• Lee

ALL of these pictures are beautiful✨💕 lovely family! That’s the greatest. And those travel shots!👍🏽👍🏽

• Maggie

Thanks for tagging me, Angela! I’ve been seeing this tag go around WordPress lately, and I’ll be happy to join in on the fun 😍💛 I loved seeing all the pictures you shared! You have such a sweet smile 💓

Aww thanks Maggie! I’ve seen this tag around quite a lot too, and it’s such a great idea! 😄😄 I cant wait to see your post 🙂

• Don't Give a Jam

it looks like you’ve been to some really beautiful places! love this tag, great smiles 😊

• BeaFreitas

Amazing photos! Those wedding photos give me the chills every time, I love them so much, they’re so professional and stunning and you look amazing in that dress!

Thank you Bea! I love the wedding photos too, our photographer was amazing 🤗

• Jirah Merizz

I love the pictures, Angela!! This is really a beautiful tag. ❤

Thank you Jirah! 😀 Consider yourself tagged too if you want to join in 🙂
      It’s so much fun 😀

• Jirah Merizz

Awh thank you so much!! Though I’m still deciding to do it😀

• Gluecksgeist

This was so cute! Love the pictures, x

• helloitsjo

ahhh I’m SO happy you tagged me in this – thank you SOO much!!!! all your pictures are so incredible in this post, especially the foooooood hehe your family and hubby are seem so amazing, I loved this! xx

Aww thank you! Also, you’re welcome Jo! I can’t wait to see your own post 😀

• helloitsjo

so much love!! ❤ ❤

• starringpamela

I love the photos you chose! And you got some amazing wedding photos! I hope mine turn out as good someday! (In the very distant future 😂)

• ciarralorren

Stunning photos!!! And stunning smiles! So happy you were nominated and joined in on this tag! Thank you so much for continuing it love! xo

Thanks Ciarra! This is such a great tag you started 😀

• Esther

Yay!! I was tagged! Thank you so much Angela. Oh and you and Rory looks so happy it’s beautiful… And the dishes… You’re such a tease😅

Haha, I love showing off photos of food! 😀

I’ve been nominated by Ciarra, but I’ll mention your nomination as well. 1. Your sister IS tall. 2. Rory is not crazy for marrying you, he’s smart and lucky. You’re so sweet and beautiful and kind. He knows what he got 🙂 3. What is that green fruit? Never seen it

Yay! Yes, Jo is the tallest in our family. No one knows how or why. And thank you 🙂
      Also those green fruit are feijoas! Google says they taste like a cross between a pineapple and a guava. It’s an unusual but delicious taste 😄

Had never seen it before!

It’s very common here. Maybe it only grows in the southern hemisphere?

Probably!

• travelnerdplans

mmm, food, how did I not mention food? Yummy food makes me grin from ear to ear 🙂

• travelnerdplans

And excellent post, by the way. I love all of the family pictures. It is such a blessing to have family that gets along <3

Right?? Food brings us all so much joy 😄