I am proud of quite a few of things at the moment. I’m not really one to toot my own horn so to speak, but hey this is the prompt for the challenge right?
- I’m proud of LifeofAngela. My little blog has become my passion project, and it has already exceeded all my expectations (and continues to).
- I’m proud that I have continued to exercise regularly this past month.
- I’m proud of my wedding. I did plan pretty much all of it, as I was having so much fun. I did end up delegating a lot of the tasks on the day, and leading up to it, and everyone was happy to help out. Our wedding day went so well, and I was so happy, I stopped caring about all the little details and just enjoyed myself.
- I’m proud of my job, of the kids I teach, and the amazing people I work with.
- I’m proud of my family and the amazing things they continue to do.
- I’m proud of Rory and of how amazing he is. He’s so thoughtful, sweet and the best partner any girl could ask for.
- Basically, I’m proud of the life that I have lived, and I’m excited to see what happens next 🙂