Here we are again! I have again been nominated for so many awards! I still prefer to write one post for each award, but I want to thank all the bloggers who nominated me again, and answer their questions!
Sunshine Blogger Award
You can find the original post and rules here – Sunshine Blogger Award.
I’ve been nominated for this four times over the past two weeks!
Brown Kitty Cat nominated me for this a little after I uploaded the first Bonus Round! Crazy timing. She posts about beauty and fashion, and you should definitely check her out!
Here are her questions:
- If you can grant one wish, what would it be?
Let’s get rid of cancer. Just straight up remove it from existence. That would be awesome.
- If you can take someone’s identity in this world, who would it be?
That doesn’t really sound appealing to me. I like being me 😀
- What do you like to do after a stressful week to unwind?
Colour, read, play games, hang out with Rory
- What’s your favorite movie?
I have a few, but mostly I prefer to have favourite movie genres. Superhero, disney, musicals, etc.
- What’s your favorite song?
Right now, it’s everything Ed Sheeran, Lorde or Alessia Cara.
- What’s one fashion trend you love right now?
I honestly have no idea what fashion trends are happening right now…I like floral patterns, is that a thing?
- Which makeup item you can’t live without?
Foundation, cause my face gets red a lot and I want to tone that down.
- Which country would you like to visit and why?
Scotland. Castles. Harry Potter. Loch Ness.
- Dog or cat as a pet and why?
Cat. They’re a bit more chill and can look after themselves more.
- Dress or pants and why?
Pants. Cause Wellington is windy and cold, even in summer its risky to wear a dress.
- Flats or heels and why?
Flats. I’m used to them because of work. Or can I compromise and say wedges, as they’re comfy and don’t kill my feet if I’m in them all day at work.
I was also nominated by Pamela! Pamela blogs about a variety of interests from books, movies, musicals, hobbies, baking, decor, advice, travel and so much more! She’s currently posting everyday in celebration of her birthday month! Go check her out! Here’s her questions:
- What is your favorite hairstyle?
I like the whole half up, half down look. I always thought it suited me. But for work, I go ponytail, cause otherwise my hair is just in the way.
- Do you have a hobby you’ve never tried but always wanted to?
Yes actually. I always thought knitting looked fun!
- When you plan your dream vacations, what do you look for?
Sights, I want to see what things I can see on vacation that I wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.
- What’s your favorite video game?
Ooh, I have quite a few. But I keep coming back to the Sims!
- Do you have a favorite type of post you like to write?
A lot are favourites to write! But I really like talking about what’s going on in my life, especially the people in my life.
- Where’s the most interesting place you’ve been?
Peru was for sure the most interesting. To be in another country, another culture, another language, on the other side of the world from home was both an amazing and kinda scary experience.
- What are you smelling right now?
Nothing, but my nose is kinda blocked so that may be why.
- Do you normally eat breakfast and, if so, what do you typically eat?
Yes. I normally have toast and coffee, or porridge and coffee, or cereal and coffee. Coffeeee.
- What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. But when it’s not at it’s peak. Leading into summer, and out of summer we have really nice weather, it’s not too hot, and I can actually wear shorts and dresses.
- Do you talk about your blog often to people you know?
Besides Rory? Umm, kinda. I talk about it with my sister every now and then, same with my best friend. It was brought up recently when I visited my parents. Dad was asking me what the blogging challenge was about.
- What is one thing you can’t leave home without (besides the obvious phone/wallet/keys)?
My iPod. I need to have music with me when I go anywhere. I tend to feel lost walking around without it.
I was also nominated by Amelia! I’ve recently found her blog and she has been so supportive and sweet! She blogs about her life in Hull, about events going on and places to see there. Go check her out! Here’s her questions:
- Would you rather spend a day shopping or doing sports?
- If you could have 5 famous people, dead or alive, round for dinner who would you have?
Ooh okay. Amy Poehler, Emma Watson, Lin Manuel Miranda, Ed Sheeran and Maya Angelou. Kind of a weird combo, but all these people are so nice and clever, I’d love to sit in a room with them all and have a chat.
- What is your favourite blog post from your blog?
Currently, it’s Things I Learnt From My Dad.
- What is your favourite place you’ve ever visited?
- What is your favourite quote?
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Short, happy and weird.
- If you could change one mistake you’ve made in your life, what would it be and how would you change it?
Not technically a mistake, but I recall a time where I was rude and mean to my little brother cause he was ‘bugging’ me, but really he just wanted to hang out. I would go back in time and tell my younger self to stop being a moody teenager and appreciate our awesome little bro.
- What’s your favourite film?
I answered that above 😀
- What’s your favourite animal?
I’m gonna go with sloth.
- What’s your favourite flower?
I have a soft spot for gyp, aka baby’s breath (which is a weird name)
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Ever? I don’t know. I’ve tripped over a lot. Burst into tears in class. Waved to people who weren’t actually waving at me. One of those.
Georgia recently nominated me for this too! I’ve been spoiled you guys!! The lovely Georgia blogs over at Midnight madness and posts about everything! Beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel, health, rambles, go over and check her out if you haven’t already!
- What quote do you like to live by?
Regular readers, you’re going to get sick of hearing my two base quotes XD “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’ – Maya Angelou. “Good for her, not for me” – Amy Poehler
- What are three words that best describe you?
Short, weird and happy.
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I have a terrible (and disgusting) habit at picking at scabs. Bug bites, random cuts and what not. I will pick at them until they scar 🙁 Stop it me!! (Except for my tattoo, it peeled and scabbed a little, but I was really good at not making it worse!)
- What has been the best/worst phase of your life?
Uhhh, that covers a whole variety of topics, so I’m not quite sure what to say.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lately, people who leave grocery carts anywhere in the carpark. Why?
- Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend should know your passwords?
Rory and I share a lot of our passwords/passcodes. Just for convenience sake.
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list for 2017?
For this year, it’s now turning into buy a house.
- What are you the most thankful for?
- Are you religious?
Ish. I do believe in God, but I don’t really practice a religion.
- Is it possible to stay friends with your exes?
I actually don’t have any exes so…
- Whats your biggest piece of blogger advice for me?
For everyone, it’s to talk with other bloggers, respond to comments, encourage and support others! Be active in the blogging community, it’s definitely more than just posting!
Blue Sky Tag
Original post here – The Blue Sky Tag
I was tagged by the fabolous Arianna over at Aricouture. Ari posts mostly about fashion! She also offers advice and tips on the subject which is the best! Go over and check her out. Here’s her questions:
- What’s your favorite season in the year?
- What’s your go-to restaurant?
We go to a nearby American style restaurant called Five Boroughs a lot. They do such good burgers.
- Have you ever been to a blogging event?
No, but then again I haven’t been blogging for long.
- What’s your number one tip for a successful blog?
Connect with other bloggers.
- What’s your favorite social media outlet that you’re always on?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
Right now, I wouldn’t say no to more money. But wouldn’t we all?
- Who’s someone that you look up to?
That I know? Let’s go with my parents. They worked so hard all their life, and they’re the kindest, loveliest people ever.
- Do you have any blogging buddies you always talk to?
Sooo many. You all know who you are 😛
- Have you ever collaborated with someone?
Blogwise? Kinda, I’m doing the 30 Days of Blogging Challenge with Maggie and Cheila. I join in on Jenny’s and Jacqueline’s A Girl can Dream collaboration.
- What’s your worse’s fear?
Losing a loved one is pretty up there, or even seeing a loved one in pain.
- Where would you like to take your blog in the future?
Self hosted probably. But I’m working my way up to that, there’s no rush.
I was also very recently tagged by Bella!! Bella is another lovely blogger who is very supportive, she blogs about mostly beauty and makeup, but also her thoughts. She also recently made an Instagram, so go check her out on both sites!!
Here are her questions:
- Excluding blogging, what is your favourite pastime?
Playing games, reading, doing puzzles…
- What is your favourite highstreet shop?
Does that mean like fancy, or expensive? I don’t really go to any. I’ll go with Forever New. That’s where the more privey things I have come from.
- What was the last cringey thing to happen to you?
Waved to someone who wasn’t waving at me. I have to stop doing that.
- Something unique about you?
My random blue spot in the corner of my head. I have love/hate relationship with that birthmark/mole/I really don’t know.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What was your last splurge item?
Chocolate bars that I bought after a particular tiring day at work.
- Do you have a favourite blogger at the moment?
I shan’t choose. There’s tooooo many.
- A TV programme you’re obsessed with recently?
Haven’t really watched any TV lately…
- What’s something you hate doing?
Chores. Dishes mostly. Exercise. Drinking water. There’s a lot of things that are good for me that are a pain to get through.
- How long have you had your blog?
Since the beginning ish of March, nearly three months.
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
Used to be 2 growing up, now it’s just one.
Mystery Blogger Award
Original post here – Mystery Blogger Award
Maine Paper Pusher nominated me for this award! She posts about her life in Cornville, as well as thoughts about whatever amuses her. Go say hi! 😀
3 Things About Yourself
- I have never dyed my hair
- I am terrible at directions
- I love frappucinos and general iced drinks
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don’t really watch TV anymore. The last things I watched on Netflix was Project Runway though.
- Where did you go the last time you left your place?
To work, and now I’m back home.
- What is the last thing you bought?
Over the weekend, I bought a little journal 😀
One Lovely Blog Award
Original post here – One Lovely Blog Award
Elsie L.M.C. nominated me for this one! Elsie has an amazing blog and has recently celebrated her 6 month blogiversary! She posts about a variety of subjects, her life, thoughts, reviews, hauls, books, tips, and so much more! Go over and say hi if you haven’t already! Sofia also recently nominated me, she’s a fairly new blogger from the Philippines! She writes about life, books, and whatever else pops into her mind. Please go check her out, she’s such a supportive and lovely person 🙂
- I live close to my work, and I love that its only a 5 minute walk for me
- I have one pop vinyl figure, it’s of Rey, and was a gift from my dad
- I love calendars and planners
- I have an alpaca stuffed toy from Peru called Pedro
- My hair has always been fairly thin so that any styling I do to it doesn’t last long
- I reeeeeeally want to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- I am running out of facts to share about myself
Friends For Days Tag
Original post and rules here – Friends for Days Tag
Leigh mentioned my blog in her own post on this tag, which makes me nominated again for this amazing tag! I have talked about many bloggers in this post, and I really suggest you guys check each one out, as well as those mentioned in my original post! Leigh herself blogs about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, travel, health and everything in between! Make sure you go by and check her out!
The Liebster Award
Original post here – The Liebster Award
Cassi literally just nominated me for this! I wanted to include her nomination in this post too! She is another new blogger (to me anyway), and posts about all things beauty. She is so sweet, and has recently reached 100 followers!! Go say hi!
I’m going to skip the 11 facts because I literally can’t think of any, anymore.
Here are her questions:
- What’s your drink of choice?
Soda!! I don’t really drink alcoholic drinks.
- What was your favorite game to play as a child?
We called it Sardines. I don’t know why. But basically, its the opposite of hide and seek. One person hides, then everyone else is trying to find them. If you find that person, you hide with them, or somewhere nearby. This keeps going until finally, the last person finds everyone and that round ends. Then the first person to find the original hider gets to hide first. Such a weird and fun game.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog and what does it mean?
Life of Angela is pretty self explanatory.
- Do you want/have any tattoos?
YES! I have a lotus tattoo above my ankle, I’m planning to get a mandala on my arm. I also have lots of ideas for future tattoos.
- What is your most prized possession?
My wedding and engagement ring
- What are you favorite colors together? (Like your favorite 2 or 3 colors that compliment each other well.)
Pastel colours. Like light blues and creams, or light pink and creams
- What is your favorite print/design?
I’m fond of polka dots
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. I think you can really like someone when you first meet them, but not love. Unless you’re talking about food. I’ve fallen in love with food at first sight. You guys ever had a cronut?
- What is your favorite thing to shop for?
- Describe your ideal day.
Lately, doing nothing. Literally being home and hanging out all day. I haven’t had that luxury in a while.
- When is your birthday?
Well this post got out of hand XD
So it’s been two weeks since I did the first Bonus Round post, and since then I have been nominated for so many more awards! You guys are all amazing, and I wanted to say thank you again to anyone who has nominated me!
I also wanted to update you guys on that Help? post. Last I checked my comments are still not going through on most sites. So, I am waiting for an email back from Akismet, until then, I will just be liking posts, but trust me, once I’m back… You will get all the comments 😀