So for this post, I thought I’d talk about date ideas. I’ve thought about dates that Rory and I have done together, and I’ve compiled them into a list here. Lists are fun. I’ve also added pictures, for bonus fun.
Ready, here we go.
- Go out for a walk – around town, waterfront, beach, gardens
- Go for a swim
- Go out for a hike (Or an extreme walk as I call it)
- Go out to a museum or a gallery
- Go out and have a meal at a cafe/restaurant, or just grab icecream
- Go to the zoo/wildlife park
- Go shopping
- Go for a drive
- Catch the sun set
- Plan and go on a vacation
- See a movie
- See a concert
- Play mini golf
- Have a picnic
- Movie night at home, bring your own movie snacks and everything
- Play games – board games, card games, video games
- Cook/bake something together
- Binge watch a show together
- Read a book together – this is harder to explain. But sometimes, one of will read aloud a book to the other, using crazy voices and everything. We did it when Rory was reading Harry Potter and it was a lot of fun. Not for the whole book though. Cause our voices can’t go for that long. But a chapter every now and then.
Any date ideas you guys want to share? 🙂