Well hey guys, guess what Angela found in her trash folder. I made goals for the month of June but I couldn’t find a good time to post it, so eventually I trashed it.
So let’s pull this out and have a look cause I actually did pretty well.
June Personal Goals
- Read at least two books
I did do this! I finished After You in the beginning of June. Then went on to read Buffering and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- Bake more
I baked three out of the four weeks in June, that’s one more than in May.
- Finish more colouring pages
I got one more done.
- Save up more for upcoming tattoo
My tattoo (which I’m getting today) is bigger than the previous one, so obviously would cost more. Since this is not a ‘necessary’ cost, I felt I should work more on saving specifically for the tattoo. I did.
- See more open homes, maybe make another offer?
Yes we did, and we made multiple offers, but they all fell through.
- Complete another month’s worth of Beginner Workouts on Spotebi
Not even a little. In May I did this no problem, in June I didn’t even try which I feel really bad about.
- Drink more water in general, eat more fruits/veggies
To be honest, it was the same as in May. So I have a few fruits and veggies during the week, but I could have more. I also only get up to 3 or 4 glasses of water most days which isn’t great either.
June Blog Goals
- Reach 750 followers
- Milestone post for 600 and 700 followers.
I missed the 600, but I did one for 700 and 800 so I think I can count it.
- Consistently read other’s blogs
Still doing well on that. I feel like I’ve kept on top of all the blogs I follow most days.
- Reach 20,000 all time views, and 5000 visitors
- Beat May monthly views and daily views
That was all the June goals I had. Maybe I’ll try do one for July. It’ll probably be similar to these current goals but just upping the ante, so to speak 🙂