Welcome to another Bonus Round. So it’s been three weeks since my last one, so it’s added up again 😀
Thank you again to those who have nominated me again for an award!! I hope you learn lots of tidbits about me 🙂
The Liebster Award
Original post here – The Liebster Award
Princess Blabber Mouth nominated me, she blogs about lifestyle and beauty, be sure to check her out!
- I love instant coffee
- I also love iced coffee
- I am more short sighted in my right eye than my left
- My nails break easily
- I often walk into shelves and other objects
- I love pineapples on pizza!!
- I prefer Android phones over Apple
- I have two tattoos and I’m contemplating a third (I may have a problem)
- I don’t have any pets
- I’m 25
- I still own numerous stuffed animals
Princess Blabbermouths’ Questions:
- Bath bombs or bubble bars?
I have no idea what a bubble bar is so, bath bombs
- Do you re-cycle?
- Which Hogwarts House are you in?
- Chocolate cake or Vanilla cake?
Neither. Give me lemon and raspberry.
- What was the first thing you remember buying with your own money?
- If you could be best friends with anyone famous, who would it be?
- Name 1 new thing today has taught you?
Always bring a spare hairpin with you
- Are you a hippy or a hipster?
I misread that as a ‘happy’, so I’ll stick with that. I’m a ‘happy’.
- Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and monotonous?
I don’t really get what you mean by monotonous, like boring? I’ll go rich and boring, I need money to buy a house.
- Silver light bulbs or gold ones?
- Surfboard or Skateboard?
The Real Neat Blog Award
Original post here – The Real Neat Blog Award
- What is one quirky thing people don’t really know about you?
I clap my hands when I eat something delicious
- Where is the most beautiful place you have been?
- What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
- What smell brings back great memories?
Freshly cut grass
- If you opened a business, what kind of business would it be?
Food or teaching related
- What is your proudest moment in your blogging career?
Reaching 1000 followers (it’s still crazy)
- How do you write a blog post? Is there a certain system you have?
Get inspired. Plan it out. Write many drafts. Rinse and repeat. I go more into detail in this post – Behind the Scenes of LifeofAngela
- Name your three favourite foods
Cookies. Fries. Pancakes.
- Do you prefer watching or playing sports?
- Would you choose a vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Why?
Neither. I’m not really too interested in either places.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
The Big Bang, cause why not
- What has been your biggest challenge?
Ever? Blogging wise? Life wise? No idea.
- Something you miss most from your childhood?
Not having to pay for things.
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
Where my time is my own.
Mystery Blogger Award
Original post here – Mystery Blogger Award
Femme: Rewritten nominated me for this award! Thank you!
- I would totally get laser eye surgery if I had more money
- I would love to have a pet one day, not sure what kind yet
- I love playing The Sims
- What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay?
I started to share my experiences and memories. I stayed as I have so much more to share, and I love being part of this community
- If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
My life, cause that literally covers everything I do (loophole)
- Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Life. The internet. Other bloggers.
- Where’s your favorite place to write?
- If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with?
I would want to step a few years forward, being with Rory in our own place, and pretty much what we’re doing now. Just living our lives together.
Sunshine Blogger Award
Original post here – Sunshine Blogger Award.
I was nominated by two more bloggers for this one.
Princess Blabbermouth (Again!)
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to her readers?
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
I don’t think I have one. At the beginning, I would seek out blogs which I liked and engage with them. Now, I just keep doing that, trying to keep up with everyone I follow and stay active in the community.
- Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
I don’t wanna name names. I look up to heaps of you guys cause you all so creative and inspiring.
- What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
I have many topics. I guess it’s coming up with new ideas for posts. Sometimes I get stuck, but I still have a weeks’ worth of posts to figure something out.
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure, my name is Angela.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
No idea, I can kind of get things done in most environments.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Keep trying to lead a healthier lifestyle I guess
- Tell me about your proudest achievement?
Trekking up to Machu Picchu
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blog
Graduating from uni twice, getting my full teacher registration
- What’s your best advice for making money online?
I don’t have any. If you do, tell me.
- If a kid walked up to asking for your advice and you only had a few minutes to give ‘em your best tip, what would it be?
Why are you asking a stranger for advice?
Life of a Stay at Home Mum also nominated me!
- Who is your favorite author and why?
I don’t have one, I just kinda read anything and everything.
- What is your fondest memory?
Saying vows at wedding, and when Rory proposed. Along with many other Rory related memories.
- What made you create a blog and where do you get your inspiration?
To capture memories. Inspiration comes from everywhere.
- Who is your favorite super hero?
- What is your favorite quote?
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- If you could take an all inclusive vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you bring ?
- Who are your top 3 bloggers you read the most?
I honestly don’t know. I consistently read a loooot of blogs.
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- If you could come back as an animal, which one would you be and why?
Duck. Or a turtle. I don’t know why.
Versatile Blogger Award
Original post here – Versatile Blogger Award
Kris over at Dreaming of Pink nominated me for this. She’s a relatively new blogger and is so amazing, go check her out!
- I don’t understand why people dislike pineapples on pizza
- I take photos of everything I do (and eat)
- I have endless amount of scenery photos on my phone
- I have my driver’s license but I haven’t driven in ages
- I want to work out more, but it’s cold and I don’t want to
- I have an older sister and a younger brother
- I am addicted to blogging (in the best way).
Blue Sky Tag
Original post here – The Blue Sky Tag
Welcome Home nominated me for this. She blogs a little of everything, so you’ll find something of interest there 🙂
- What book are you currently reading and do you recommend it?
I’m not reading anything right now, I’m trying to figure out which book to read.
- Favorite feel good movie?
- Favorite month and why?
December. Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Holidays.
- Inspirational quote!
“There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait” – Hamilton (Lin Manuel Miranda)
- Sweets or chocolate?
- What place do you most love visiting?
- What app on your phone you most love or think is cool?
- Song that you are loving listening to currently?
- What item in your makeup bag could you not live without?
- A photo are you proud of? (Insert photo)
- Favourite Disney character, song or movie?
The Unique Blogger Award
Original post here – The Unique Blogger Award
Sunny nominated me for this! Here are her questions to me:
- What is the last thing you ate?
Right now, it was a packet of burger rings, cause I’m snacky
- Who was your first crush?
Fictional, it may have been Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. Celebrity, probably Orlando Bloom. In real life, I have no idea. I don’t really crush on people I know in real life. Not till Rory pretty much, then I ended up marrying him, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- What kind of music do you like to dance to?
Electronic or pop. Lately, I’ve been doing some super weird dancing to Bad Liar. It’s so catchy.
Thanks for all the nominations ladies!! I hope you guys enjoyed another mega bonus round post!