It’s been a month since my last bonus round, I’m still so thrilled when you guys nominate me for awards! It really does mean a lot when I’m on your mind 🙂
Let’s get into it!
Mystery Blogger Award
Original post here – Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated by Jamie and Cassi! Jamie is a lifestyle blogger who writes about shark week, her favourite tv shows, and everything else. Cassi is a beauty and makeup guru who shares makeup looks and reviews along with snippets from her life. Thanks for the nominations ladies!
- I love reading nooks. Give me a sunny (but not too sunny), comfortable spot where I can curl up with a book
- I have so many cardigans. See Cardigan Collection.
- My high score on my little Bop It is 43. But I know I can do better.
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this week?
Baked some cookies, then ate them.
- If you could save one endangered species, which would you choose?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a lazy afternoon?
Doing nothing and eating junk
- Do you have a pipe dream?
Probably this whole blogging thing haha
- Who is your favorite blogger/youtuber?
- What’s your favorite color to wear on your nails?
Neutral or light pink colours.
- Where is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
Not really restaurants, I prefer cafes. Or any place that does breakfast all day.
- Describe your most recent dream?
I was at work. Looking after the babies. I have realistic dreams most of the time.
- What is your sign and do you believe in it?
Saggitarius, and no.
- What’s your cheesiest pickup line?
I read this one somewhere and it cracked me up. “Your hand looks heavy. Let me carry it for you”.
The Lottery Tag
Original post and rules – The Lottery Tag
Cassi also nominated me for the Lottery Tag!
Cute notebooks and pens. Random little knick knacks. Clothes.
Fancy clothes. Camera. A trampoline. A hammock. Other unnecessary big items.
Really Big Stuff
Travel. Lots and lots of travel.
One Lovely Blog Award
Original post here – One Lovely Blog Award
Again, Cassi nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award! You spoil me, Cassi!
- I need to use a stool to reach most things in our kitchen
- I tend to get tired by 5.30pm, I blame being a teacher
- I constantly push glasses up my nose, and if I’m not wearing them, I will poke myself in the eye
- I can never get my eyeliner even on both eyes
- I like making lists
- I never remember to moisturise so my skin is dry all the time
- I like to make weird noises as I yawn.
Blogger Recognition Award
Original post here – The Blogger Recognition Award (100 Followers!)
Cassi! So many nominations from one of my favourite bloggers!
I’ve explained why I started my blog. I wanted a place to store all my memories and experiences, which I’m still doing now.
My two pieces of advice are this. Number one, use pictures! For me at least, visuals always make a post more appealing. Number two, plan! Planning out your posts helps me a lot with sticking to a regular schedule.
Original post here – The Liebster Award
The lovely Jamie also nominated me for the Liebster Award.
- I have holes in the knee parts of every single one of my jeans, and none were on purpose
- I once got an enormous bruise along my leg from skipping into a chair.
- I sprained my ankle skipping around the backyard.
- I have since stopped skipping around the house
- I like to be either early to most things.
- I can type fairly fast and maintain accuracy
- I like to sit cross legged for long periods of time, but then my foot falls asleep and I fall over getting up. Every time.
- I love chocolate.
- I mostly always crave chocolate.
- I feel like chocolate now
- I went and bought chocolate, now I’m eating it as I finish this post.
- What is your 3rd favorite color?
Okay well first is Blue. Second is probably peach/light pink or another neutral colour. Third would be cream or grey. I like soft colours in general.
- Nacho cheese or cool ranch doritos?
We have limited Doritos here in NZ. I have tried nacho cheese though. I love cheese, so that’s my choice.
- Do you like to watch sports, or play them?
- What is your favorite song right now?
Now or Never by Halsey.
- What are your thoughts on fidget spinners?
I don’t understand why they’re in every store.
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple! But honestly, just offer me any pizza and I’ll probably eat it.
- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Are you team pizza or team burrito?
Pizza all the way.
- Do you have any weird habits?
Yawning as loud as I can
- Is butter a carb?
- How is your week going?
It’s going pretty well! It hasn’t been too stressful, I’m just excited for the week to end, and this month in general. Bring on September!
Sunshine Blogger Award
Original post here – Sunshine Blogger Award.
Valerie, Nivi, and Jade all nominated me for this award! Thanks ladies! Valerie blogs a little about everything, lifestyle, sports, fitness, food, travel and more! Nivi blogs about lifestyle, beauty and makeup. Jade also blogs about beauty and makeup!
- What’s your favourite book?
I don’t really have one at the moment
- Morning or evening person?
- What’s your favourite color, why?
Blue probably. I just love it. There’s so many nice shades.
- Your favourite song for the summer?
It tends to change a lot. The first one that comes to mind is “Cool for the Summer” by Demi Lovato. Because it has summer in the title.
- A TV-Series you can’t stop watching?
Right now, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- What’s your favourite childhood show?
- Basketball, football (soccer),or cricket?
None of the above.
- What’s your favourite season?
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat?
- Favourite animal, that’s if your have one lol
I don’t know. I’ll go with a rabbit.
Nivi’s and Jade’s Questions:
- What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
Most favourite is the community. Least favourite is how much time I lose to it
- Makeup or food?
- A happy memory.
Ha, did you think you’d get through this post without me showing a wedding photo. Never!
- Which country are you from?
I’m bicultural. I’m half Filipino and half Kiwi. I was born in New Zealand though.
- What are your hobbies?
Besides blogging? Baking, reading, playing games, puzzles.
- Four things you can’t leave home without.
Phone, keys, wallet, iPod.
- Any suggestions for my blog?
Keep doing what you love 🙂
- What is your relationship status?
Look, another one!
- What motivates you?
- What gets on your nerves?
- What is the main reason for you blogging?
For a creative outlet, and it’s fun!
The Real Neat Blog Award
Original post here – The Real Neat Blog Award
Mel nominated me for this one!
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity/famous person, who would it be?
Amy Poehler or Emma Watson
- What’s your favorite restaurant to eat at?
I prefer cafes in general.
- Do you have a favorite Netflix original?
*cue the music*
- Do you prefer baking or cooking?
- If you could suddenly be a master at any skill, what would it be?
Photography. Ooh! Or baking. If I could make macaroons my life would be complete.
- What movie could you watch over and over again without getting sick of?
Turns out you can get sick of watching any movie over and over again, so none.
- If you could be any tv or movie character for a day, who would you choose?
Thanks again ladies! Sorry it took me so long to get to some of these nominations! I hope you enjoyed reading and learnt a little more about me!