Sharing a bunch of photos I took this month!
- I only baked once this month, and it was another Nerdy Nummies recipe! This time, I made Carrot Cake Balls.
- I also tried a Popin’ Cookin kit to make some tiny candy sushi! It was fun to make, and they look adorable!
- The last photo is of a Coffee Caramel Crunch milkshake. It was amazing.
- The first three selfies aren’t related to any blog posts. I was just happy with my makeup on those days and wanted to document it.
- The next two are from my OOTD posts this month. My transition to fall OOTD, and the OOTD starring my letterman jacket.
- The last one is from my Tarte lipstick post, I really like how that shade looked on me.
- The first DIY I did early this month was melting crayons on a canvas to make this top left masterpiece. I really recommend trying it.
- The last three pictures are all from my Zine DIY. I loved creating it, and I’m already planning on making more!
These are my favourite photos from this past month! I always love looking through the photos I take at the end of the month.
What’s your favourite photo from the past month?
Find me elsewhere: