This has been my favourite collab for a while, partly cause it involves food!
I collabed with two lovely ladies and they both sent me UK snacks to try, and I sent them some kiwi snacks to munch on. In this post, I’ll be trying the huuuge selection of snacks that were sent to me by Sarah from Vintage Tea Rose. I’m sure many of you guys already know her. She blogs about a mixture of DIY, lifestyle, and beauty. I’m posting my side of the collab early as I wanted to get this up before we leave for Japan. So keep an eye out on Sarah’s blog, as she’ll be trying some kiwi snacks that I sent over!
If you can take 12 minutes out of your day to watch this, that would be really cool! If you just want to know what snacks were sent and my reactions, I’ll include a brief summary and timestamps, just for fun:
- Yorkie Bar (0:50) – Solid pieces of plain milk chocolate. Not bad, but I prefer chocolate with stuff in it.
- Magic Stars (1:30) – Tiny chocolate stars with faces on them. They’re better just cause they’re mini!
- Jaffa Cakes (2:20) – Thought it’d be an actual cake for some reason. They are very soft like a cake, but they look like a biscuit. Since filming though, I’ve really started to like them.
- Blue Riband (3:20) – Wafer chocolate bar. It’s amazing and I ate all of it.
- Curly Wurly (4:25) – Sticky caramel covered in chocolate, and will glue your mouth shut.
- Jelly Tots (5:00) – Tiny gummies covered in sugar. Very snackable.
- Flumps (5:55) – Marshamallow! Enough said.
- Party Rings (6:10) – Small donut looking cookies that melt in your mouth. I ate both packs!
- Parma Violets (6:40) – This both smells and tastes floral. It’s very strange.
- Drumstick (7:25) – Raspberry and milk flavoured chew bar on a stick. Don’t bite it.
- Refreshers (8:00) – Delicious lemon chewy bar.
- Werther’s Original (8:19) – Chewy, soft caramel treats. Similar to our own Werther’s we have down here!
- Flying Saucers (9:00) – Cute alien ship design, with a sherbet explosion inside! I also ate the whole pack.
- Double Dip (9:30) – The stick is okay, the sherbet is delicious and also makes a mess.
- Space Raiders (10:25) – Alien shaped chips with a pickled onion flavour. Kind of too strong for me.
- Monster Munch (10:55) – Monster shaped chips, also with the same strong flavour as above.
Seriously, thank you Sarah for going above and beyond and sending me so much amazing things to try!
Since filming this video, I’ve also received the other food swap package from another blogging friend! That will be up later in the day!
Find me elsewhere: